Edit: the original text is as it was, the added part is included with an “edit” mark.
My 2 cents on what it will be:
- Autonomous driving: the base hardware will be presented with an alpha version of the software in demo mode; the base hardware will be delivered in all new made cars (Model S, X, 3) with software to be delivered (much) later, as it was the case with Auto Pilot;
- A fully functional HUD will be shown in its final form, it will be available in all Model 3 variants;
- The Model 3 D version will be on display and demo;
- New batteries capacity, may be up to 120 kWh; edit: the different battery options – all models included – are for version’s choosing only, the base Model 3 will have the least expensive battery; may be the Model 3 will never see any version with the top of the line batteries, and this makes this whole remark a bit contradictory;
- The final body language version of the 3;
- The CUV variant of the Model 3 will be shown. Edit: this one would be pretty cool, I would love that to happen, I really think it will take some more time. Tesla is doing such an amazing job we all want it to be faster.
My 2 cents.